Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tool 4

1.) I created a document listing Apple and Life Skills staff information to share with our new staff member.  The document will helper get to know who she will working with and how to contact them.

2.) I crated a new school year questioner to help my team see what goals we want to accomplish this year with our class rooms and what things we might collaborate on the year with our classes together. I shared them with my team members.

3)Google docs is a very good tool for people to collaborate and created things together. I think me and my team will benefit from using it this year to plan and organize work and activities for our classes. For my class Google docs will be more benefit to the staff  then the students at this time.  It will help the staff be more organized so they can work more efficiently with the students and be more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment