Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool 11


1. Some of my favorite tools are Google docs, Diggo, Drop Box, and Go Animate.  I will use Go Animate with my students to created social stories to model appropriate behavior in and out of class.  Social stories are a very valuable tool we use in my classroom.  Go Animate will be a fun and new way to make them.

2. Currently, I already incorporate new technology in my class when I can, however I did discover new tools and new ways to use them.  My students have many learning challenges and technology always helped create an environment that facilitated their learning. 

3. The one thing that surprised me was how much technology the district makes available for us to use in our classrooms.  It is good that the district has embraced all these new tools to help our students learn.  Our students use these tools at home and in the community on a daily basis therefore it is  only natural that we incorporate  them in the classroom to facilitate their leaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment